Choose The Right Heater
Types of Products
Fan-forced heaters quickly and effectively heat large or small rooms, so you can keep the thermostat lower.
Powerful and portable, Bionaire® ceramic heaters are energy-efficient and provide instant warmth.
Like the sun, radiant heaters warm up surfaces directly in front of them, rather than the entire room.
Ultra quiet and safe, convection heaters provide steady, long-term heating solutions for medium to large rooms.
These column-type heaters are safe, effective, and efficient, offering a low-cost heating option for homeowners.
Add warmth and atmosphere to living rooms, dining rooms, or family living areas. Attractive, contemporary designs are sleek and stylish.
Care and Cleaning
During season care:
- Always unplug the heater before cleaning.
- Clean the unit with a soft cloth moistened in a mild soap solution.
- NEVER use abrasive or flammable solvents to clean the unit. Please be cautious near the heating elements.
- After cleaning, be sure to completely dry the unit with a cloth or towel.
- TIP: Over time, dust may accumulate on the grills. This can be removed by wiping the unit with a damp cloth.
- Always unplug unit and allow cooling prior to cleaning.
- Parabolic Heater: To clean parabolic reflector dish, we recommend the use of a thin brush. This brush can be inserted through the front grill in order to move any dust or debris to the lower edge of the reflector dish. DO NOT REMOVE THE GRILL. Use a vacuum to remove dust or debris from the outer edge of the reflector dish.
After season care:
- Store heater in a cool, dry location.
- Bionaire® brand experts recommend that you store the unit in its original carton.